Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, September 18, 2014

Would somebody please set these people straight...

I've been following this feminist blog for a while.  Why?  I don't know.  It irritates me sometimes, the nonsense, the complete unwillingness to think outside of the box, theirs being the only acceptable view and refusal to consider any other, the inability to put 2 and 2 together...

I'm not talking about the blogs author.  I'm talking about the blogs followers who are commenting on her perfect little world view of the spanking issue which was sparked by that football player Adrian Peterson.

What I can say is that these people are very judgmental and one track minded.  So when you comment do not expect a rational answer.  Do expect a bunch of silly and nonsensical feminists coming to argue, get all emotional over it, and to be banned from commenting if you push the wrong buttons.

From Humiliation to Cooperation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You